My Blog List

The Living Legacy

Born a Cancerian. Grew up and had the memories of my childhood in Davao. My parents took the chance of giving us a good life and education that made them decide to stay for good in the Land of Promise. A land of promise indeed.  We stayed in different houses. Met different people. Some became our friends but most of them became our detractors. I had a happy childhood though. Inspite of our struggles, we managed to survive.

My mom sacrificed a lot to give us good education. In which I am forever thankful for. She taught in the same school where we went. She never complained though I saw that she was tired. She waited until I graduated and when she was certain that I was okay. That was when she finally bid goodbye to her so-called world. I am so proud of her. I have the best mom in this lifetime. 

My father did the same thing. He made things happen for us. He may have done things which harmed other people but in one way or another he did this because he loves us so much. He wanted to provide for his family but not at all times he had the world at his side. He is often misunderstood until this date but one thing is for sure. He loved us unconditionally and is willing to give up and sacrifice everything for us. He is the best father in the world for me.

I  had with me the best education. Values instilled were all the foundation of who I am today. Forever I will be grateful to the two people who made and mold me to the person they can be proud of. 

Notes for Mama and Papa:

Thank you Mama and Papa! I love you both very much. Thank you for bringing me into this world. Thank you for not giving up on me. At times, I may still be unpredictable but your hands are there always ready to pick me up over and over again. I may not be the best daughter but I will try my best to be like you for my kids. 

Mama and Papa, I am your living legacy forever. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment